Thursday, November 24, 2011

I Need Your Help and Opinions

I need your help and opinions about a number of things so please comment on what you think:

1. Do you think I should sell my hats?

2.Do you think I should sell my scarves?

3.If I did sell them what do you think I should charge?
(I was thinking for a plain jean/corduroy hat $30, embroidered or flower $40 and Naugahyde $50)

4. I'm contemplating giving a percentage of every sale to a not-for-profit--what do you think of that?

5. What do you think of me doing a give away of a hat and scarf set?

I created the pattern for my sewn hats. 
My sewn hats are environmentally friendly, I use recycled materials.
Every one of my hats is hand made. 
Every one of my hats is machine washable. 
Every sewn hat has a lining

Flower Power






Blue Roses/flowers 




 Blue Jeans and Flowers



 Beret


 Flapper and Flowers
This hat was inspired by the flapper style
The scarf has hand embroidering and crocheted flowers 






Corduroy and Naugahyde












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it may not appear immediately due to comment moderations